Thursday, November 13, 2008

zoho opinion



So, this is Zoho writer, which I have never heard of before.
    The hardest part is to be told to write a paragraph about anything. The coolest thing I see hear is the ability to put editing captions along the way. I'm forever putting brackets in my writing because I think my mind doesn't follow a logical pattern and the brackets are my wanderings. Well, if I could share a document with little captions and then the person could erase them, my writing would be clearer and more logical. There looks like there is a lot to explore here, I will definitely bookmark it. Especially as I have an old word version and am unlikely going to update it soon, I may be able to use this sometimes instead.
I can see this being great to write library articles for our local paper with another staff member, which I did once and had to use a pencil to edit it and then she had to type it. This is really easy to export to Word too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked using zoho and found it pretty easy to navigate. It is a wonderful collaborative tool!